Friday, April 24, 2009

Time is too short!

Hey team mates!
Only one week left, we're kind of late.
Don't you think we should decide now about what we keep or not and begin the final designs?

I wish we had more time...

About the background for the final pictures, Vic had the idea of a common background divided in 6, then we thought about make a frame as if it was game cards.
Of course, rodents in the 80's deserve holographic framing in my opinion.

Today I searched ideas for the background itself, so I put them here, you'll tell me...

Saturday night fever dance floor
neon graffitis
old school video game stage
vehicle, ship, team HQ
pin ball
disco ball
juke box
stickers

==> the HQ could be an old pin ball machine (the idea of neon light and funky set up can be explored in the design of the pinball, and it mostly fits to their size)

(square boards, ramp, buttons, lights, spring, reflections, jackpot stickers...) they could have set up their little couch, hamac, match box to sleep in, etc.
The tech could be trying to fix the pinball.

I like this idea, but i'm not sure about the dead line, maybe we should go for something more simple... The stickers and neon types is maybe easier, something less realistic. Though, a nice set up could totally add to the charisma of our little team...

Anyway, if you like it we could give it a try, so i've checked some ref. I'll post more later, depending of what we decide.

Have fun guys! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment