The cards look great, and the little text too :) I would love to add holograms tho (nah i'm joking) huhu! Here's the techie sketch, inspired by Vic's char and with the jetpack!
Hey Clo, I like this design a lot! but the position of the legs and tail make it seem like she's falling or sitting, not going up... maybe if her legs hung a bit it would work better?
yeah i realized that this morning, i'll change her legs position and see what works about the tail. Maybe the problem mostly comes from the legs tho, but i'll fix it today! :)
Hey Clo, I like this design a lot! but the position of the legs and tail make it seem like she's falling or sitting, not going up... maybe if her legs hung a bit it would work better?
ReplyDeleteyeah i realized that this morning, i'll change her legs position and see what works about the tail. Maybe the problem mostly comes from the legs tho, but i'll fix it today! :)
ReplyDelete